Did you realize, though, that there are over 1000 pyramids in Central America alone? China has 300 pyramids, but Sudan has more than 200. Only about 120 pyramids can be found in Egypt.
However, pyramids may be seen all over the world, no matter where you look. But why is that? Why are these mysterious constructions strewn throughout the globe? Why did practically all ancient civilizations, including the Maya, Aztecs, Pre-Inca Cultures, Ancient Chinese, and many more, construct these gigantic structures? Furthermore, why are there so many pyramids with the same design all around the world?
Why do we still haven’t figured out why the ancients created Pyramids? Were they intended to be permanent resting sites for several Pharaohs and kings?
Is it feasible that they served a distinct, entirely different function than what conventional researchers claim? Is it just a strange coincidence that there are hundreds of Pyramids across the world?
How come so many of them are so similar? Is it conceivable that ancient cultures were linked thousands of years ago in any way? And that the plans for building pyramids were passed down to numerous civilizations by a long-dead pyramid-building culture? What if, instead of being utilized as graves, Pyramids were used for something altogether different?
A Ukrainian expert claims he has finally cracked the enigma of the Pyramids and believes he now knows what ancient civilizations throughout the world utilized them for.
Dr. Volodymyr Krashnoholovets, a Ukrainian physicist who has spent more than a decade building and analyzing pyramids, has always been captivated by these ancient buildings.
He built a 144-foot-tall pyramid west of Moscow with the support of the Russian government. He is a guy who claims he has finally solved the enigma of pyramids and why they were erected, and the following is a summary of his findings on the impacts of pyramids, according to him:
1. Organisms’ immune systems have improved (blood leukocyte composition increased).
2. Improved tissue regeneration.
3. Seeds placed in the pyramid for 1-5 days increased yield by 30 to 100 percent.
4. Soon after the Lake Seliger pyramid was built, there was a noticeable increase in ozone levels over the region.
5. The severity and magnitude of seismic activity around the pyramid research locations have decreased.
6. In the neighborhood of the pyramids, violent weather appears to be less frequent.
7. According to experiments conducted by the Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas, pyramids built in southern Russia (Bashkiria) appeared to have a good effect on oil production, with oil becoming 30% less viscous and oil well yields increasing.
8. 5000 inmates were studied after ingesting salt and pepper that had been subjected to the pyramid energy field. The rate of aggression among the test subjects was significantly lowered, and their general conduct was significantly better.
9. Standard tissue culture assays revealed an increase in cellular tissue survival following virus and bacterium infection.
Inside the pyramid, radioactive compounds display a lower amount of radiation.
Capacitors have been reported to charge spontaneously.
12. Physicists discovered substantial shifts in superconducting temperature thresholds as well as semiconducting and carbon nanomaterial characteristics.
13. If jostled or pushed in any manner, the water inside the pyramid will remain liquid until it reaches minus 40 degrees Celsius.
What are your thoughts? Is it conceivable that in ancient times, Pyramids were not utilized as tombs? Is it feasible, after all, that these magnificent ancient monuments, which can be seen all over the world, have a purpose that orthodox historians have yet to discover?
The following video, given by author and researcher David Wilcock, explains all of Dr. Volodymyr Krashnoholovets’s above-mentioned discoveries.